College of Education and Social Sciences
The College of Education and Social Science seeks to prepare students for careers in people-oriented and service-minded professions, while encouraging students to embody Christlike character.
The College of Education and Social Science endeavors to equip students for careers and professions by:
- providing theoretical and practical experience necessary for each discipline,
- encouraging positive mental, physical, social and spiritual health,
- challenging students to strive for academic excellence,
- integrating the Christian faith into each academic discipline,
- contributing to the liberal arts foundation within the general education requirements.