Master of Science in Educational Administration
Course Rotation - Bolivar
- EAD 6001 Technology for School Administrators (online)
- EAD 6002 Foundations of Educational Administration (online)
- EAD 6053 School Supervision
- EAD 6083 Essentials in Law, Finance and Buildings (online with one Saturday – location to be determined)
- EAD 6093 Administration of Special Programs
- EAD 6014 School Curriculum for Administrators
- EAD 6024 School Administration
- EDU 5083 Educational Research
- EAD 6062 Internship I (arranged)
- EAD 6113 Administrative Communication, Innovations and Management
- EAD 6143 Educational Organizations, Leadership and Change (online)
- EAD 6072 Internship II (arranged)
- EDU 5033 Learners and the Learning Process
- EAD 6132 Capstone Experience
*Learners may be taken at any time the course is offered.
*All course work must be completed or in progress before taking EAD 6132.
*Following the completion of the degree and successful completion of the SLLA candidates will be recommended for an initial K-12 principal certificate.
*This is a suggested plan of study and notes the semesters the courses are offered.