Each year, the Center for Global Connections organizes and equips dozens of projects
in locations across the globe. Donate to a specific global project by clicking the
name of the trip below.
These trips have truly changed my life and ignited a spark of passion for mission
work. I love to travel and experience new things, and what better way to do it then
serving God and ministering to and working with some amazing people.
- Georgia — Volunteer work tutoring children in an after-school program
- Houston — Volunteer work tutoring children and helping the homeless
- Los Angeles — Voluteer work with a homeless outreach organizations
- Atlas — Trekking in the Atlas Mountains during Winter Break
- Guatemala — Volunteer work at an orphanage
- Middle East — Touring and exploring an interesting area and culture, and meeting people
- New Zealand — Partnering with Fowey Bible College's kids camp during Winter Break
- South Asia — Touring central India as part of a cultural exchange program coordinated by company
called EdLink Training Services
- Thailand — Touring Thailand, riding elephants, visiting the night markets and temples