Relive your glory days of high school athletics or just play for fun through intramural
sports at Southwest Baptist University. With competitive and non-competitive leagues,
you can compete on the level that is comfortable for you.
Benefits of Playing Intramural Sports
- Staying in shape: Do something healthy and have fun while doing so.
- Reducing stress: College is hard and can be stressful, but exercise helps reduce stress.
- Getting involved: Playing intramurals is a great way to meet new people, especially
with the "free agent" option available through IM Leagues allowing you to be "drafted"
for a team.
- Building confidence: Commanding the field and hearing your friends cheering you on
goes a long way toward gaining confidence.
- Having fun: Intramural league games can be competitive but, more importantly, they
are about having fun.
Intramural Sports Leagues
- Flag football
- Sand volleyball
- Frisbee golf
- Sprint triathalon
- Floor hockey
- Indoor volleyball
- Water basketball
- And more!
Sign Up at IMLeagues.Com
Register now at IMLeagues.com to begin your intramurals career at SBU. The IMLeagues site, as well as the accompanying
Rec*It mobile app, is used to coordinate all of intramurals:
- Season dates
- Registration deadlines
- Be a "free agent" if you don't have teammates
- "Draft" free agents if you need more players for a full team
- Game schedules
- Game scores
- Team standings
- Current IM information can be sent to you via email or text message
Sign up now