Check out the job posting service for SBU students and alumni. Upload your resume and search for full-time, part-time, and internship positions through College Central Network.
Career Services Mission
Career Services is an academic support program that seeks to assist students and alumni in achieving their career goals.
The vision of Career Services is to:
- assist all students and alumni in the investigation of career opportunities
- maintain liaison between job seekers and employers
- distribute information related to labor market trends
Career Services also aids current students and alumni with resume help, career counseling, interviewing skills, and networking opportunities. We are located in Mabee Chapel.
Director of Career Services
(417) 328-1689 | email@example.com
Fax: (417) 328-2091
(417) 328-1610 | CareerServices@sbuniv.edu