SBU university graduate application with $30 application fee. (Fee waived if previous SBU student)
- Submission of Application to the MSN program in nursing and all documents listed on the application. $25 MSN application fee (non-refundable)
- Satisfactory completion of 3 hours of upper division under graduate course in health assessment.
- Satisfactory completion of graduate level statistics Waived for Fall 2011.
- GPA of 3.0 or better in nursing course work.
- BSN from an accredited college or university.
- Licensure as registered nurse in the State of Missouri or eligible for licensure in the State of Missouri.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty and employer or others who can address the applicant’s potential to succeed in graduate study.
- Submission of an essay (no longer than 2 pages) outlining how a MSN will facilitate the accomplishment of the applicant’s professional goals and career path.
- There may be clinical requirement such as background check, drug screening or immunization records after admission.