At SBU, there are seven graduate degree programs, several of which feature the convenience of online classes. As with our undergraduate programs, you will find faculty who are well-respected in their fields and who have practical experience as well as research credentials.
SBU is known for academic excellence and for challenging and encouraging you to integrate faith in the classroom or in online discussions. Our graduate programs also are considerably more affordable than other private graduate programs of comparable size and academic rigor.
Deepen your knowledge or enhance your credentials with one of these graduate degrees. Links will give you detail on the application process for each as well as course requirements.
- Master of Science in Education/Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Education - Athletic/Activity Administration
- Master of Science in Education / Lead Teacher
- Master of Science in Education / Instructional Technology Leadership
- Master Teacher Certification
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Education Specialist in Educational Administration - Superintendency
- Master of Science in Nursing