The Courts Redford
College of Theology and Ministry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we turn in a monthly report for the Church-Related Vocation Scholarship?
Yes this reports your time monthly that you spent in a church or area organization. Four hours are required monthly to maintain your scholarship.
- Do I have to go to the CRV Meeting?
Yes unless you are exempt by class, work, or commute.
- Are Private Scholarships the same as CRV?
No. Redford Private Scholarships require two forms.
- Does this office organize data for the new Intercultural Studies Majors?
Yes, this major is administered by Dr. Jim Frost.
- Can you help me with my scholarship monies?
Financial Aid can help you with your credit / payment etc.
- I'm affiliated with a local church, do you have students interested in Revival Teams, Supply Preachers, Interim Pastors or can we post a church-related job opening?
We do send out supply preachers and revival teams but not TEAM or Disciple Now programs. We do post job openings on a bulletin board in the hallway outside offices 106 & 107 in the Mabee Chapel / Sucess Center Office Area. Thanks for asking about the church related job postings. For postings on the board, E-mail Dr. Mike Fuhrman or Career Services. Or you may fax the information to (417) 328-1771.