Beasley Hall is a four story, air conditioned building with a capacity of 194 (female) residents. There are two students per room and an adjoining bath between each suite of two rooms.
Annual Beasley-Plaster-Meyer Ice Cream Social
Annual Plaster-Meyer-Beasley Spring Semester Barbeque
Annual Plaster-Meyer-Beasley Fall Semester Barbeque
Beasley’s Mission statement: Beasley Hall is the home of a diverse group of sisters who are privileged to joyfully experience life together. We strive to continually cultivate leadership and understanding of the radiant beauty of Christ within us. The unifying goal of our hearts is the revelation of the Kingdom, here and to the ends of the earth. May we leave this place changed.
Average Room Size:
3’ X 3’3”
Ceiling to floor
4’ X 6’
Mattress Size: 6’5” X 3’ X 8”
Floor Type: Marble
Mirror: 3’x 4’ 2 Shelves: 7’x 8.5”
Beasley hall has suite style rooms, where two roommates share a bathroom with a connecting room. Beasley has four floors, all of which include a lobby. You walk into Beasley on the second floor into the main lobby.
- Large community T.V.
- 2 vending machines
- Large table for studying and activities
- Sunroom area with a small garden
- A selection of different couch sitting areas.
- Beasley office
- Student mailboxes.
- Located on the second floor (the main floor)
- Students can check out the kitchen key, vacuums, and cleaning supplies from the office using their student ID.
- The kitchen hours are 9am-10pm every day
- Includes a double sink, oven, stovetop, full refrigerator, and small appliances.
- The first floor lobby is large with multiple tables and couches. This lobby can be reserved for group activities.
- Both the third and fourth floor have lobbies that are smaller and used for hall activities and studying.
- The laundry room is located on the first floor
- Uses a money card system.