Medical Emergency / First Aid
(417) 328-1556 or 328-8733
In the event of a medical emergency:
- Call 911. Identify where the person is specifically and what the situation is.
- Stay calm and speak clearly. Do not hang up until told to do so.
- Ask for help from qualified persons in the area.
- Notify Safety and Security when able to do so.
If the Medical Event is Not an Emergency:
- If an Employee is injured, notify your supervisor immediately.
- If a Student is injured, notify the Campus Health Center at ext. 1888
- Perform First Aid only if qualified to do so. If possible, wait for professional medical response.