Run 2 Win
How do you know if Run 2 Win is for you?
- Do you feel as though you are struggling to keep up academically?
- Are you discouraged by your academic performance?
- Do you have difficulty managing your time effectively?
- Would you like to have someone who can encourage you about the various aspects of college life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Run 2 Win can benefit you. Completed applications should be submitted to the University Success Center.
Benefits of Run 2 Win
For the student:
- Provides accountability and support from a peer who understands what it is like to be in college.
- Provides a peer to go to with questions or concerns.
- Provides a peer that has had success academically.
For the peer mentor:
- Provides the opportunity to invest in the life/lives of other students.
- Provides valuable experience for future career and helps build a strong resume.
- Allows peer mentor to function as a servant leader.
May use the experience as a component of S.A.L.T.
How do you get involved?
Applications for students and peer mentors are available in the University Success Center.
Run 2 Win Coordinator
Office: 111 Mabee Chapel
Phone: (417) 328-1769