Relive your glory days of high school athletics or just play for fun through intramural
sports at Southwest Baptist University. With competitive and non-competitive leagues,
you can compete on the level that is comfortable for you.
Benefits of Playing Intramural Sports
- Staying in shape: Do something healthy and have fun while doing so.
- Reducing stress: College is hard and can be stressful, but exercise helps reduce stress.
- Getting involved: Playing intramurals is a great way to meet new people, especially
with the "free agent" option available through IM Leagues allowing you to be "drafted"
for a team.
- Building confidence: Commanding the field and hearing your friends cheering you on
goes a long way toward gaining confidence.
- Having fun: Intramural league games can be competitive but, more importantly, they
are about having fun.
Intramural Sports Leagues
Sign Up at IMLeagues.Com
Register now at IMLeagues.com to begin your intramurals career at SBU. The IMLeagues site, as well as the accompanying
Rec*It mobile app, is used to coordinate all of intramurals:
- Season dates
- Registration deadlines
- Be a "free agent" if you don't have teammates
- "Draft" free agents if you need more players for a full team
- Game schedules
- Game scores
- Team standings
- Current IM information can be sent to you via email or text message
Sign up now